Bluetooth OBD-II Car Auto Diagnostic Scanner
- Connects to your Android phone or Windows laptop by using an app or computer
- Allows you to read your vehicle’s diagnostic codes for free
- Connects directly to your car’s OBD-II port, usually located under the driver’s side steering column
- Transmits data wirelessly to your phone or tablet (requires a free app that you can download)
- Displays both generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes
- Contains more than 3,000 generic definitions in its database
- Clears trouble codes and turns off the ominous “Check Engine” light
- Works with all OBD-II-compliant vehicles
- 12V short circuit and over-voltage protection
- Includes a diagnostic disk
- Dimensions: 1.5”x1”x3.5”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.