Bond No. 9 Eau de New York Eau de Parfum
Spirit of the City
Most of Bond No. 9’s fragrances zoom in on a particular neighborhood in New York City, but Eau de New York attempts to capture the spirit of the city as a whole: fast-paced, fresh, and effervescent.
For Men and Women
Cool and refined, this citrus-aromatic fragrance suits men and women for daytime wear. Top notes of citrus and greens offer an invigorating freshness, transitioning naturally to bright florals, lemon verbena, and white woods.
- Citrus-aromatic fragrance
- Top notes of grapefruit, mandarin orange, petitgrain, bergamot, green notes, and watery notes
- Heart notes of cyclamen, lily, gardenia, basil, jasmine, lemon verbena, and neroli
- Base notes of musk, oak moss, vetiver, and white woods
Good to Know
- Daytime or casual wear
- Launched in 2004
- 3.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Classic flared bottle in opaque white with multicolored NYC stamp-like dots
About Bond No. 9
The “noses” at Bond No. 9 encapsulate New York City’s diverse neighborhoods into its collection of eau de parfums. Literal scents, such as the river or beach, as well as figurative essences like the neighborhood’s mood and history, shape each fragrance. Packaged in themed, decorative bottles, the resulting perfumes have appeared in magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.