- Crema Saponetta cleaning crème (2.5 oz.)
- Fango Ferma firming mud mask for face and body (7.5 oz.)
- Curaforte moisture intensifier (0.5 oz.)
- Fluido Protettivo advanced spa lift for eyes (1 oz.)
- Gel Delicato gentle makeup remover (1 oz.)
- Lip treatment moisturizer SPF 15 in flamingo gold (0.14 oz.)
- Mini Superiore mascara in black (0.1 oz.)
- Lip gloss in almond butter (0.16 oz.)
- Lip gloss in urban spice (0.16 oz.)
- Lip gloss in sun kissed (0.16 oz.)
- Travel bag
Borghese 11-Piece Summer Beauty Blockbuster Kit
This incredible kit combines the best of Borghese's anti-aging skincare line alongside a smattering of the brand's most popular cosmetics. The skincare regimen includes a cleanser, mud mask, and targeted moisturizers that all aim to protect and firm skin after years of training your fire-breathing dragon. Travel-sized containers of the brand's beloved black mascara and a series of lip glosses will quickly earn staple status.
- Skincare and makeup essentials
- Includes full skincare regimen
- From celebrated Borghese brand
- Travel bag
- Click here for a list of ingredients.
Princess Marcella Borghese didn't shop for cosmetics. When she married into the famed Italian family—an ancestral force that produced one Pope and countless statues of chiseled topless men in awkward poses—Marcella grew accustomed to custom-made products. Most were made from natural ingredients and formulated to match each and every outfit she wore. In 1956, the Princess packed up eight custom lipsticks, eight matching designer outfits, and hired three models before heading for the American offices of Revlon. By 1958, Marcella had a partnership with the famed cosmetics brand, lending her regal name to the high-end cosmetics line.
Current CEO Georgette Mosbacher says Borghese remains a combination of "the tradition of classic Italian beauty and modern sensibility." Some formulations are derived from natural and organic ingredients, such as mud masks and serums. Other skincare products harness innovative anti-aging ingredients. Says Mosbacher, "We believe every woman has a secret beauty waiting to be revealed and we want to help her discover it."
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.