Boucheron Eau de Parfum for Women
Boucheron’s designers created this elegant perfume, inspired by the art of Parisian goldsmiths from Place Vendome, in 1989. It is a classic, floral oriental fragrance for women that gives off an air of splendor, tradition, and elegance.
- Basic notes of ylang-ylang, tuberose, daffodil, orange blossom from Morocco, and jasmine with a spicy note of basil and bitterness of pelargonium
- Base notes of civet, benzoin, woody notes, Tonka bean, Indian vanilla, oak moss, ambergris, and musk
- Winner of the Women’s Luxury, Fragrance of the Year in 1989
- Winner of the Women’s Prestige, Best Packaging of the Year in 1989
Good to Know
- Created by Francis Deleamont and Jean-Pierre Bethouart in 1989
- 0.15 fl. oz. mini spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.