Rechargeable shaver is designed for versatile use, including in the shower and with foams and gels
Braun Old Spice Wet & Dry Shave & Trim
- Shave your fave
- Trim and define your beard
- Use in the shower or at the sink
- Can be used with foams and gels
Washable When Done
After you’re all set, the shaver is fully washable, so that it’s clean and ready to be recharged.
Good to Know
- Rechargeable design (up to 30 minutes per charge)
- SensoFoil cuts hairs and leaves skin smooth
- Narrow foil for hard-to-reach areas
- 4 beard-guard settings (1.2mm–6mm)
- 3-day beard guard/protective cap (0.6mm)
- 3mm detail guard can be used for eyebrows
- Product dimensions: 9”x3”x9”
- Weight: 3lb.
In the box: shaver, adjustable beard guard, stubble guard/protective cap, detail guard, charging stand/cord
Though the electrical-appliance maker got its start in 1921, Braun’s watershed year was probably 1955. That’s when a newly minted architect named Dieter Rams applied for a job at the German company. Just a year after he was hired, Rams made good on his desire to blend utility and aesthetics in home appliances: he changed the record player forever by replacing its opaque wood cover with a transparent plexiglass lid, thereby allowing listeners to admire the player’s controls and watch the record make its revolutions as it played. In 1997, after decades of equally ingenious innovations, Rams retired from Braun, but the company still holds his design ideal close to its heart. Today, whether it’s a beard trimmer, a curling iron, or a blender, Braun strives to create practical products that work flawlessly, last tenaciously, and add beauty to their surroundings.
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.