Braun Series 7 799CC Wet & Dry Shaver with Charge & Cleaning Station
- 50 minutes of shaving time available on full charge
- Triple-action cutting contours to the face as close as 0.05 mm
- ActiveLift trimmer captures flat-lying hairs
- Flexible shaving system for use in or out of the shower
- Waterproof design able to be submerged up to 5 meters
- LED display indicates battery status
- Clean and charge station hygienically cleans machinery with alcohol solution, lubricates, and dries at the touch of a button
- Dimensions: 6.2” x 6.2” x 9.8”
In the Box: 1 Braun Series 7 799CC Shaver, 1 clean and charge station, 1 cleaning cartridge, 1 travel pouch, 1 smart plug charger, 1 cleaning brush
Though the electrical-appliance maker got its start in 1921, Braun’s watershed year was probably 1955. That’s when a newly minted architect named Dieter Rams applied for a job at the German company. Just a year after he was hired, Rams made good on his desire to blend utility and aesthetics in home appliances: he changed the record player forever by replacing its opaque wood cover with a transparent plexiglass lid, thereby allowing listeners to admire the player’s controls and watch the record make its revolutions as it played. In 1997, after decades of equally ingenious innovations, Rams retired from Braun, but the company still holds his design ideal close to its heart. Today, whether it’s a beard trimmer, a curling iron, or a blender, Braun strives to create practical products that work flawlessly, last tenaciously, and add beauty to their surroundings.
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.