Brilliance New York Ceramic Diamond Flat-Iron Set
Brilliance New York’s flat-iron duo creates glamorously shiny, humidity-proof locks with tools that are glamorous themselves: diamond-infused ceramic plates. The flat irons’ plates heat up evenly, so you can create consistently straight or wavy hairstyles fast. Negative ions seal hair cuticles to boost shine and lock in moisture, helping tresses resist frizz caused by humidity or migrating flocks of staticky balloons. The full-sized flat iron can live at home, but you can pop the portable 0.5” mini flat iron into your overnight bag or purse for quick on-the-go styling.
- 1.25” ceramic diamond flat iron
- 0.5” ceramic diamond mini flat iron
Brilliance New York Full-Sized Flat Iron
- 1.25” pure ceramic plates with diamond technology
- Maximum temperature: 450ºF
- Distributes heat evenly
- Negative ions help seal hair cuticles and boost shine
- Far-infrared technology can repair damaged strands
- Nano silver Gem-Ini technology helps prevent dandruff
- Floating plates
- Universal voltage
- For all hair types
Brilliance New York Mini Flat Iron
- Style bangs or short hair
- Portable size
- 0.5” tourmaline-ceramic plates wtih diamond technology
- Heats up to 392ºF
- Create styles with body and volume
- Far-infrared and negative-ion technology
About Brilliance New York
Brilliance New York’s popular diamond flat irons aren’t encrusted with jewels; the company utilizes the brilliant stones in a much more practical way, infusing many of their straighteners and curling wands with diamonds. These ceramic, titanium, or tourmaline styling tools offer constant heat distribution and help eliminate hot spots that can damage the cuticle. The company’s website even offers video tutorials on how to style soft curls or achieve the perfect Taylor Swift–style updo. In addition to creating state-of-the-art hairstyling tools in trendy prints and colors, Brilliance New York caters to all beauty needs with a full range of haircare, skincare, makeup, accessories, and 100% human-hair extensions.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.