This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BSN Nitrix 2.0 Concentrated Nitric Oxide Precursor (30 Servings)
- Concentrated nitric oxide precursor formulated to support workout performance
- Supplies 3g of L-citrulline, a precursor to nitric oxide
- Provides 3g of creatine
- Designed to help pumps and recovery
How to Use It
- Take 3 tablets (1 serving) 60 minutes prior to training
- Take 3 tablets post-workout
- 30 servings
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.