Vinum Cellars Sparkling Chenin Blanc
Above the clear, pale yellow elixir, a fine mousse of small bubbles erupts, releasing tropical aromas of pineapple, marzipan, and guava as they burst. This highly acidic wine—made with grapes sourced from California's Clarksburg Appellation—opens with similarly fruity flavors. Ripe peach, passion fruit, and lemon verbena give way to a dry, acidic finish ripe with chenin citrus fruits. Winemakers Richard Bruno and Chris Condos recommend pairing this food-friendly wine with wild-mushroom ragout, goat-cheese tart with sun-dried tomato, or english sea bass.
In addition to creating quality wines, the folks at Vinum Cellars do their part to create eco-conscious business strategies. Among these are using lightweight, eco-series glass and nontoxic, water-based inks. They also work only with sustainable growers and grapes.
- Sparkling wine with high acidity
- Varietal: chenin blanc
- Appellation: Clarksburg
- Opening flavor notes: Ripe peach, passion fruit, lemon verbena
- Dry finish with chenin citrus fruits and lively acidity
- Aromas of pineapple, mango, guava, marzipan, and Key lime
- pH: 3.35
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Total acidity: 7.1 g/L
- Residual sugars: 12 g/L
- Aged Sur Lies in small French oak barrels
- Grapes sourced from Wilson Farms
- Winemakers: Richard Bruno and Chris Condos
- Pairs well with goat-cheese tarts, wild-mushroom ragout, and english sea bass
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.