- Bento salad bowl with salad container
- Bento lunchbox with two containers
Built NY Neoprene Bento Salad Bowl or Bento Lunchbox Sleeve
- Thick neoprene sleeve insulates food for up to four hours
- Zipper closure keeps it secure
- Bold prints stand out in the office fridge
- Machine washable
Salad Bowl or Lunch Containers
- Dishwasher-safe, reusable containers help cut down on waste
- Made with PVC-free and BPA-free food-safe materials
- Tested for lead safety and phthalates
- Bento lunch container: 7”x5”
- Bento salad bowl: 7.5”x4”
About Built NY
Aaron Lown and John Roscoe Swartz gravitated toward each other at Cranbrook Academy of Art, where their mutual passion and American industrial aesthetic made them natural design partners. When asked to design a satchel for a friend’s wine-importing company, the pair hit a snag. Their product was stunning—a classic tote bag made from fine Italian leather that kept valuable bottles safe during transport. The problem? The bag would cost a fortune to reproduce. After redesigning the bag in neoprene, a material found in wet suits and fake shark fins, the pair found a design that was practical, stylish, and, most importantly, easy to reproduce. Since their 2002 launch, the guys have expanded their scope to include products specifically designed for Apple’s iPads and laptops, as well as other gadgets. The duo’s lunch bags are heralded in green-minded circles for being eco-friendly and machine washable. Putting an equal emphasis on form and function has long been a staple of Built NY’s ethos, and it’s earned them positive press from the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.