Bulova Men’s Classic Watches (Factory Refurbished)
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Bracelet material: stainless steel
- Clasp type: deployment with safety pushers
- Date window
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Condition: factory refurbished
- 3 year warranty from Bulova
- Case dimensions: 40mm (W) x 9mm (H)
- Bezel color: silver
- Bracelet dimensions: 9” (L) x 18mm (W)
- Approx. full product dimensions: 9” (L) x 40mm (W) x 9mm (H)
- Case dimensions: 42mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Bezel color: silver and gold
- Bracelet dimensions: 9” (L) x 20mm (W)
- Approx. full product dimensions: 9” (L) x 42mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Case dimensions: 40mm (W) x 10mm (H)
- Bezel color: gold
- Bracelet dimensions: 9” (L) x 21mm (W)
- Approx. full product dimensions: 9” (L) x 40mm (W) x 10mm (H)
Bulova will go to any lengths for precise timekeeping—or in some cases, heights. The year was 1920, and the company had built an observatory—the first of its kind—at the tippy top of a skyscraper overlooking midtown Manhattan. Inside, a team of researchers was toiling away measuring sidereal time, the movement of the earth in relation to distant stars. They sent their electrically recorded readings down the spine of the skyscraper to the watch-making department near the ground floor. Basing measurements off the eternal tick-tocking of celestial bodies, the watchmakers were able to craft fine timepieces with the unparalleled precision. The Bulova name became so synonymous with meticulous timekeeping that the astronauts of Apollo 11 even relied on the brand’s Accutron technology to get them to the moon and back.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.