Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Bulova Men’s Precisionist Watches
- Movement type: Japanese Quartz Precisionist
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 46mm diameter, 15mm thickness, or 47mm and 16mm in silver and black
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Bezel color: silver, black, or rose gold
- Band material: stainless steel, or polyurethane for black and rose gold
- Band dimensions: 24mm width, 9 inch length
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: Fold-over with double push-button safety, or buckle in black and rose gold
- Water resistance: 300 Meters
- 3 year warranty from Bulova
Bulova will go to any lengths for precise timekeeping—or in some cases, heights. The year was 1920, and the company had built an observatory—the first of its kind—at the tippy top of a skyscraper overlooking midtown Manhattan. Inside, a team of researchers was toiling away measuring sidereal time, the movement of the earth in relation to distant stars. They sent their electrically recorded readings down the spine of the skyscraper to the watch-making department near the ground floor. Basing measurements off the eternal tick-tocking of celestial bodies, the watchmakers were able to craft fine timepieces with the unparalleled precision. The Bulova name became so synonymous with meticulous timekeeping that the astronauts of Apollo 11 even relied on the brand’s Accutron technology to get them to the moon and back.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.