Burberry Brit, Brit Sheer, or Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette for Women; Assorted Sizes
Brit Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: green almond, icy pear, lemon grass, and Italian lime
- Heart notes: sugared almonds and lush peony
- Base notes: mahogany, amber, and vanilla
- Bottle size: 1.7 Fl. Oz.
- Launched in 2004
Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: English lavender, pink pepper, and neroli
- Heart notes: orris absolute, blackberry leaves, and orange blossom
- Heart also contains a specially patented molecule from the house of Givaudan called Petalia, which carries the scent of peony accords
- Base notes of vetiver, musk, and vibrant wood
- Bottle size: 1.6 or 3 Fl. Oz.
- Launched in 2014
Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: litchi, yuzu, pineapple leaf, and mandarin orange
- Heart notes: peony, peach blossom, and pear
- Base notes: white musk and white woods
- Bottle size: 1.7 or 3.3 Fl. Oz.
- Launched in 2007
At his Hampshire shop in the 1850s, Thomas Burberry outfitted hunters and fishermen in rugged gear. Rain was a real misery for the outdoorsmen, so Burberry set out to create an alternative to an umbrella or the shade of an elephant. By 1888, he’d secured the patent for his design: a breathable cotton blend wound so tightly it could resist moisture and rips. Officially, it was called gabardine, but in common parlance, hunters, farmers, pub keepers, and even King Edward VII called it “Burberry.”
At the onset of World War I, the inventor used the fabric for a waterproof trench coat literally for the trenches, fitted with the necessary epaulets and D-rings for an artillery-facing soldier. The trench’s style caught on and, decorated with Burberry’s signature tartan print, remains a staple of the brand today. Despite these ties to tradition, Burberry’s creative team lives by the motto Prorsum, Latin for “forward.” Classic time-tested shapes are updated with modern details such as statement buttons, metallic fabrics, and seasonal colors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.