- Burberry Brit eau de toilette mini splash bottle for men (0.16 fl. oz.)
- Burberry Brit Rhythm eau de toilette mini splash bottle for men (0.17 fl. oz.)
- Burberry London eau de toilette mini splash bottle for men (0.15 fl. oz.)
Burberry Eau de Toilette Fragrance for Men
Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes: mandarin, bergamot, ginger, and cardamom
- Middle notes: cedar, nutmeg, and wild rose
- Base notes: egzotic woods, gray amber, tonka bean, and patchouli
- Created in 2004
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette for Men
- A leather fragrance
- Top notes: basil, verbena, cardamom, and juniper berries
- Middle notes: leather, patchouli, and styrax
- Base notes: cedar, incense, and tonka bean
- Launched in 2013
Burberry London Eau de Toilette for Men
- An oriental-spicy fragrance
- Top notes: lavender, bergamot, and cinnamon
- Middle notes: mimosa and leather
- Base notes: opoponax, tobacco leaf, guaiac wood, and oakmoss
- Launched in 2006
At his Hampshire shop in the 1850s, Thomas Burberry outfitted hunters and fishermen in rugged gear. Rain was a real misery for the outdoorsmen, so Burberry set out to create an alternative to an umbrella or the shade of an elephant. By 1888, he’d secured the patent for his design: a breathable cotton blend wound so tightly it could resist moisture and rips. Officially, it was called gabardine, but in common parlance, hunters, farmers, pub keepers, and even King Edward VII called it “Burberry.”
At the onset of World War I, the inventor used the fabric for a waterproof trench coat literally for the trenches, fitted with the necessary epaulets and D-rings for an artillery-facing soldier. The trench’s style caught on and, decorated with Burberry’s signature tartan print, remains a staple of the brand today. Despite these ties to tradition, Burberry’s creative team lives by the motto Prorsum, Latin for “forward.” Classic time-tested shapes are updated with modern details such as statement buttons, metallic fabrics, and seasonal colors.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.