This energetic cookbook leaves diners with no excuse for not going vegan, detailing 125 tasty recipes that make the switch seem easy
But I Could Never Go Vegan Cookbook
This lavishly illustrated 125-recipe cookbook rebuts every objection to going vegan with a list of delicious recipes, detailing inexpensive homemade substitutes for special ingredients, recipes for entertaining friends, and even ice cream alternatives.
- Chickpea scramble breakfast tacos
- Lemon cornmeal waffles with blueberry sauce
- Caramel apple-stuffed french toast
Indulgent Cheese-Free Meals
- Tempeh bacon mac ‘n’ cheese with pecan parmesan
- Tofu chèvre
- Citrus-herb roasted beets with macadamia ricotta
- Mushroom cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches
- “Beautiful photos illustrate almost every recipe, showing how appetizing these dishes are, and there are plenty of how-to photos” - The Oregonian
- “Recipes cover all the basics (tempeh “bacon,” burritos, onion rings, burgers and pizza), but also offer more adventurous fare” - Portland Press Herald
- Written by blogger-author Kristy Turner
- Includes 125 recipes
- 320 pages
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.