This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nitrix 2.0 Concentrated Nitric Oxide Precursor
Nitric Oxide: is a molecular compound that widens blood vessels, allowing more blood and oxygen to flow to muscles during a workout.
- Supports strength and endurance throughout a workout
- Reduces recovery time by flushing lactic acid out of the system
Ingredients and Nutrition
- Amino acid L-citrulline, a fundamental building block of nitric oxide
- Nutrition label and ingredients
Good to Know
- 60 servings total
- How to take: Take one serving 60 minutes before a workout and one serving post workout
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.