Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette for Women (2.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Evokes the essence of frosted flowers
- Top notes of bamboo and Asian nashi fruit
- Heart note of lotus blossom
- Elegant woodsy notes in the base
- ”…while its overall character remains fresh and clean and crisp, the wood notes smell darker and deeper than you’d expect from balsa wood alone.” – Now Smell This
- Design house: Bvlgari
- Introduced in 2005
- Created by perfumer Alberto Morillas
- 2.2 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.