Soozier Hydraulic Rowing Exercise Machine
How Does It Work?
As you pull the handles while seated and sliding backward, the machine’s hydraulic-cylinder arms provide the same smooth yet challenging resistance you’d feel when rowing in water.
Know How Hard You’re Working
An LCD screen between the machine’s foot plates displays rowing speed, workout time, and calories burned.
Built for Comfortable Workouts
- Flat PVC seat keeps users comfortable during lengthy workouts
- Rubber antislip handles
- Strapped plates keep feet in place while rowing
- Adjustable seat for varying user heights
Good to Know
- Tension knob adjusts resistance level
- Machine folds down when not in use
- Rubber feet keep machine from scratching wood floors
- Weight capacity: 330.7lb.
- User height limit: 57.9”–77.9”
- Assembly is required
- Model number: B1-0119
- Powder-coated-steel frame
- Product dimensions: 41.7” (L) x 29.5” (W) x 11.8”–31.5” (H)
- Product weight: 40.8lb.