Beats by Dre Mixr DJ Headphones
- Deliver deep bass that can be heard over the noise of a party
- Earcups can quickly rotate behind the ear
- Dual audio ports to connect a second pair of headphones for shared listening
- Control track playback and take calls with RemoteTalk cable
- Works with iOS devices
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 7.7”x6.5”x7.7”
- Weight: 0.5lb.
In the box:
- Beats Mixr on-ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable (over 5ft. long)
- ¼” audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
About Beats by Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.