Cuisinart EasyPop Hot-Air Popcorn Maker
- Oil-free, hot-air popping for a healthy snack alternative
- Pops up to 10 cups of popcorn in less than three minutes
- Removable, dishwasher-safe chute and butter-warming tray
- Small, lightweight design fits on countertops and end tables, makes for simple storage, and can be easily snuck into movie theaters
- 1,500 watts of power
- Dimensions: 7.25"x12"x11.75"; 3.3 lb.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.