Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream
Rich anti-aging night cream works with the skin’s own repairing processes to stimulate healing and minimize wrinkles and skin fatigue.
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Pure Royal Concentrate made with honey, beeswax, and royal jelly
- Full list of ingredients
How to Use
- Apply the cream from the center to the outer part of the face
- To firm the skin: apply pressure along the outline of the face along the hairline
- To smooth the look: gently tap all over the face, paying most attention to wrinkle-affected areas
Good to Know
- 1.6oz. jar
In 1828, Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain opened a perfume shop in Paris. Behind his simple storefront, he began to dabble in perfume-making himself. By the 1850s, he was bottling custom fragrances for royalty, including Eau Imperiale for Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III; Queen Isabelle of Spain; Sissi, the Empress of Austria; and the Grand Duke Alexandrovich. Queen Victoria wore “Jicky,” and 100 years later, so did Jackie O.
Today—five generations later—the company’s in-house “nose” continues to create new fragrances. They also introduced a line of skincare products and makeup. Vogue writes that the company “still, today, has all the elegant, exclusive cachet it had during the Second Empire.”
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.