Guerlain Women’s Fragrances
- Oriental woody fragrance for women
- Top notes: green notes, peach, ylang-ylang, bergamot, and lemon
- Heart notes: iris, violet, orris, jasmine, rose, and narcissus
- Base notes: iris, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, and vanilla
- Launched in 1989
- Created by perfumer Jean-Paul Guerlain
- 1 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
- Oriental fragrance for women
- Top notes: floral notes and bergamot
- Heart notes: iris, jasmine, and rose
- Base notes: vanilla and tonka bean
- Created by perfumer Jacques Guerlain
- Introduced in 1925
- 3 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
In 1828, Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain opened a perfume shop in Paris. Behind his simple storefront, he began to dabble in perfume-making himself. By the 1850s, he was bottling custom fragrances for royalty, including Eau Imperiale for Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III; Queen Isabelle of Spain; Sissi, the Empress of Austria; and the Grand Duke Alexandrovich. Queen Victoria wore “Jicky,” and 100 years later, so did Jackie O.
Today—five generations later—the company’s in-house “nose” continues to create new fragrances. They also introduced a line of skincare products and makeup. Vogue writes that the company “still, today, has all the elegant, exclusive cachet it had during the Second Empire.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.