Hugo Boss Eau de Toilettes for Men
- Citrusy-fresh, aquatic, spicy fragrance
- Top: citruses and water notes
- Middle notes: coriander and ginger
- Base notes: cedar and musk
- 1.3 or 3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Citrusy, musky, and spicy fragrance
- Top: grapefruit, mandarin, pink peppercorn, and fresh green notes
- Middle notes: geranium, cedar leaves, star anise, and petitgrain
- Base notes: patchouli, vetiver, cedar, heliotrope, and musk
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Citrusy, aromatic fragrance
- Top notes: mint, pink pepper, lemon, pineapple leaf, and cardamom
- Middle notes: freesia, nutmeg, coriander, juniper, clary sage, and jasmine
- Base notes: teak wood, leather, and vanilla
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
About Hugo Boss
A family-operated company with roots in Germany from the early 1900s, Hugo Boss transformed itself from a manufacturing brand into an international luxury fashion house. It stitched its first men’s suits in 1950—a year in which all men legally had to wear suits everywhere but the swimming pool. By the 1970s, the brand was entirely focused on fashion and lifestyle wares. It launched several sartorial fashion lines including Hugo, Boss Black, and Boss Selection, which blend the brand’s signature tailoring with a sophisticated, urban attitude. Besides sheathing men and women in eye-catching looks that span from elegantly modern to contemporary casual, Hugo Boss also produces sports apparel, footwear, and fragrances.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.