Invicta Men's Pro Diver Watches
- Click here to view an image of each option
- Men's analog watches by Invicta
- Calendar, chronograph, and unidirectional bezel
- Stainless-steel case; 45 mm x 12 mm
- Adjustable stainless steel band in silver; 20 mm x 9.75"
- Deployment clasp with safety
- Silver-tone and luminous hour, minute and subdial hands; silver-tone second hand
- Movement type: Swiss parts chronograph quartz
- Water resistance: 10 atm
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.