Invicta Men’s Specialty Watch
- Chinese movement
- Skeleton dial and exposed back
- Luminous hands
- Stainless steel case and bezel with optional 18-karat gold or ion plating
- Adjustable polyurethane band
- Buckle clasp
- Case dimensions: 48mm x 14mm
- Band dimensions: 9” x 24mm
- Water resistance to 50 meters
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.