Jasmin Noir By Bvlgari for Women
Jasmin Noir L’Elixir Eau de Parfum
- Tops notes of: candied orange, bergamot, and pink pepper
- Heart notes of: jasmine, Sambac absolute, and tuberose
- Base notes of: resins and golden musk
- A white floral, musky, sweet, and balsamic scent
- Available in 1.7oz.
Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette
- Notes of: gardenia, green sap, satin almond notes, licorice, tonka bean absolute, precious woods, and Sambac jasmine absolute
- Recommended for casual wear
- Available in 1.7oz. or 3.4oz.
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.