Lucien Piccard Stellar Men’s Multifunction Watch Collection
- Analog display
- Unique quilted dial texture
- Japanese movement
- Two subdials: day and date
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Case dimensions: 42mm (dia.) x 10mm (thick)
- Band material: stainless steel links or genuine leather
- Stainless steel band dimensions: 9.25” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Leather strap dimensions: 9” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Deployment with safety clasp
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
About Lucien Piccard
Trustworthy Swiss movement keeps time at the heart of each of Lucien Piccard’s watches. The outside defies that smooth, quiet heart, however, with splashes of bold details such as multi-textured dials, patterned or stitched leather straps, chunky styles with square subdials, and artsy numerals reminiscent of Salvador Dalí’s works.
Founded in 1923, Lucien Piccard has gained a reputation for both innovation and affordability over the years. It even pioneered the popular style of accenting watches with gemstones. Today, Lucien Piccard timepieces can be found on the wrists of such celebrities as Ellen DeGeneres, Patrick Dempsey, and Magic Johnson. More indicative of its classic, luxurious style, though, is the brand’s most iconic creation—a 14-karat gold watch with the inscription, “To Frank and desert nights – Ava”—a gift from Ava Gardner to Frank Sinatra.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.