MoJo Elite Running Calf Graduated Compression Sleeves
Compression garments are often worn to optimize athletic performance and speed recovery times, chiefly by boosting circulation and improving oxygen delivery. MoJo's team designed these calf sleeves specifically with runners' performance in mind. A latex-free blend of nylon and spandex is tightest at the ankle, graduating to a looser but still compressive fit around the calf to create a pumping effect on the calf and leg. The sockless design means runners can still wear their preferred socks and riding spurs. As the sleeves apply steady pressure during running, wearers may notice improved performance such as increased speed and reduced fatigue. This same compressive action may speed recovery when the sleeves are worn while resting.
- Sockless ankle-to-calf compression sleeves
- Graduated 20–30 mm Hg compression
- Designed to boost blood circulation and oxygen delivery
- Assorted colors for coordinating with designer dresses
- Can be worn after exercise for recovery
- 75% nylon and 25% spandex
- Weight: 0.12 oz.
- Click here to see a sizing chart.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.