Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Oreck RMC1000 Quest Canister Vacuum
Compact and Portable Design
- Small size perfect for apartments, dorms, or smaller homes
- Two large wheels for easy maneuvering
- Flexible 5ft. hose
- Convenient carrying handle
Versatile Cleaning Tool
- Can be used on carpet, hard surfaces, stairs, upholstery, and auto interiors
- Incredible suction power with variable speed control
- Comes with 30in. extension wand, multi-tool, and floor tool attachments
- Automatic cord rewind
- Powerful 2-filter system
- Model number: RMC1000
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 17” (L) x 14” (W) x 13.5” (H)
- Capacity: 3.5qt.
- Cord length: 16.5ft.
- Weight: 10lb.
- Power: 10 amp
“I had a good idea, a lot of energy, and no money,” remembers David Oreck. He envisioned an upright vacuum that weighed only 8 pounds—light as a feather compared to its 20-to-30 pound competitors. Armed with his prototype, Oreck marched into the offices of major investors and switched on the machine, ridding boardroom floors of dust and discarded hundred-dollar bills. His enthusiasm soon spread to shoppers around the country. Today, his company designs just about anything you’d need to scour a floor, from steam mops to floor machines, all manufactured in the USA.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.