Oscar by Oscar de la Renta Eau de Toilette for Women
- Women’s white floral fragrance
- Recommended for evening wear
- Winner of the 1978 FiFi award for Women’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year
- Inducted into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 1992
- Top notes of peach, galbanum, gardenia, and bergamot
- Heart notes of rose, honey, orris, and cyclamen
- Base notes of cedar, sandalwood, moss, and benzoin
- Introduced in 1977
- 1.6 fl. oz. spray
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.