Stuhrling Original Men’s Skeletonized Automatic Bracelet Dress Watch
- Shape: round
- Manufactured in 2012
- Gender: men’s
- Display type: analog
- Clasp type: push-button deployment with imprinted Stuhrling logo
- Case material: stainless steel brushed bezel and polished case
- Case dimensions: 3H-9H: 42mm; 6H-12H: 42mm
- Case thickness: 12.6
- Band material: brushed stainless steel link bracelet
- Band dimensions (length): 8”
- Band dimensions (width): 20.5mm
- Band color: silver
- Hands details: luminescent leaf-style hands
- Bezel material: polished stainless steel beveled bezel
- Bezel color: silver
- Movement type: automatic movement
- Water resistance depth: 50m
- Full dimensions: 0.42cm x 20cm
- 2-year warranty from Stührling Original LLC
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
In the 1800s, Switzerland experienced a renaissance of watchmaking. Word spread of a passionate horologist—one who studies the art and science of measuring time—who handcrafted the movements for expensive timepieces with obsessive precision. The legend of Max Stührling spread from his obscure village in the Vallée de Joux. Quickly, European royalty and A-list court jesters drove up the price of a Stührling watch to rival the annual salary of a working man. Stührling himself couldn’t afford the pieces he produced. Plagued by money troubles and—according to rumor—a broken hand, he trained his 11-year-old son in his delicate art. But by the mid-20th century, the Stührling name was all but forgotten.
Then, at the turn of the 20th century, Max Stührling IV founded Stührling Original, determined to rekindle his ancestor’s artistry. His company would start a tradition of “excellence and technological prowess” while accomplishing what the first Max Stührling never could—delivering his pieces to a broader audience. Today, the Stührling name is synonymous with a commitment to the master watchmaking tradition. Each artisan timepiece is crafted with strict Swiss supervision and precision engineering. The workshop is stocked with premium materials—316L surgical-grade stainless steel, top-grain genuine leather, custom-molded silicone rubber straps, and genuine crocodile and minotaur straps.