Digital body analyzer tracks the weight, body mass, water intake, bone density, and muscle mass of up to eight individuals
Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer
While Vitagoods’ digital body analyzer functions as a conventional digital scale, its advanced analysis system divines much more than one’s weight. The scale uses bioimpedance analysis, a process that sends a minute electrical current through the body in order to calculate other helpful statistics. These include body-fat percentage, water weight, muscle mass, and the number of appendixes you have. The digital body analyzer’s internal memory can track all of this data for up to eight individuals.
- Product number: VGP-3000 DBA
- Conventional digital-scale feature
- Bioimpedance analysis estimates body-fat mass
- Calculates body-mass percentage, water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass
- Stores data of up to eight users
- Glass and stainless steel design
- LCD display
- Those with internal electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers, should not use the digital body analyzer
- Weight capacity: 397lb.