ESRB Rating Mature: Content is generally suitable for players 17 and up. Contains blood, drug reference, intense violence, and strong language.
Call of Duty: Ghosts for Xbox 360 or Xbox One
In Call of Duty: Ghosts, players once again take on the solemn duty of shooting at their friends online while shouting at each other. The ace multiplayer modes will occupy gamers for hours, with a new alien-gunning Extinction co-op mode supplementing the traditional competitive action-fests. A riveting single-player campaign penned by Stephen Gaghan—writer of Traffic and Syriana—immerses players in a near-future conflict between the downtrodden USA and ascendant world powers. The story mode serves up constant cinematic thrills and spills, as well as letting players interact with and occasionally take control of a trained german shepherd named Riley.
- Action-packed, cinematic first-person shooter
- Near-future warfare
- Latest entry in the wildly popular Call of Duty series
- Version for current-generation or next-generation consoles
- Blockbuster single-player campaign has players fight against overwhelming odds
- Contains no actual ghostbusting
- Competitive and co-op online modes
- Squad-vs.-squad multiplayer combat
- Customize your character and squad
- New Extinction co-op mode lets you battle aliens
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?