Callaway Razr Hawk RIP Tour Senior Driver
- Right-handed driver with draw configuration
- 13.5 degrees
- Forged composite material is light yet strong
- Sole and crown contain over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers
- Those fibers constitute 47% of the clubhead
- Hyperbolic Face Technology
- Chemical milling process removes excess material for thickness control across the face
- Offers consistently high ball speeds for long distance
- Aerodynamic surface contours reduce drag during the downswing
- Aldila RIP graphite shaft
- Offers lower torque with better tip stability
- Condition: Pre-owned club in Good to Very Good condition
- Moderate to normal wear and tear on the face and sole
- Little to no chipping of the paint
- No significant wear on the shaft
- Golf Club Grade Chart
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.