Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Refinished Callaway Speed Regime 2 Golf Balls (12-Pack)
- Set of twelve golf balls
- Condition: refurbished
- Mint grade refinished balls do not have logos or players marks
- Optimized for increased speed and maximum distance
- Soft urethane cover
- Spin separation regulates spin and control
- Good for players who have a speed speed between 90–105mph
- HEX pattern enhances lift and drag during ball flight
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.