Callaway X Hot Hybrid 3H Men’s Right-Handed Golf Club
- Men’s right-handed 3H hybrid golf club
- 41-inch graphite shaft with stiff flex
- Combines fairway-wood forgiveness with long-iron accuracy
- Overall design to optimize distance and trajectory
- Speed Frame Face for increased ball speeds
- Modern Warbird sole for strong trajectories and dynamic shot-shaping
- Offset hosel helps square off for greater accuracy
- Enhanced playability and distance from any lie
- 19º loft
- Includes a headcover to protect the club when not in use
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.