Calvin Klein Eternity Fragrances for Men and Women
- Fragrances for men and women by Calvin Klein
- Ideal for casual daytime wear
Eternity for Men Eau de Toilette
- Men’s Prestige Fragrance of the Year, 1990
- Top notes of lavender, mandarin orange, bergamot, and lemon
- Heart notes of coriander, lily, orange blossom, and basil
- Base notes of sandalwood, amber, musk, and vetiver
- 3.4 fl. oz.
Eternity for Women Eau de Parfum
- Women’s Prestige Fragrance of the Year, 1989
- Fragrance Hall of Fame, 2003
- Top notes of citrus, green notes, violet, and lily-of-the-valley
- Heart notes of carnation and pepper
- Base notes of heliotrope, pink sandalwood, and musk
- 3.4 fl. oz.
About Calvin Klein
After Marty crash lands in the 1950s in the 1985 flick Back to the Future, girls call him “Calvin,” thanks to his purple Calvin Klein briefs with their signature, designer-stamped waistband. One adoring girl breathes, “I’ve never seen purple underwear before.” Just three years before the movie, Calvin Klein underwear had premiered to a great uproar. Devotees stole ads from bus stations and demanded that stars like Marky Mark “drop trou” onstage to show off their Calvins. The designer gained notoriety for hypersuggestive commercials for everything from blue jeans to perfume, launching the careers of models like Brooke Shields and Kate Moss in the process. But what has kept his brand relevant for over 40 years is its classic, impeccably tailored clothing. Vogue writes, “Klein always understood that the modern shopper wanted easy, versatile, and interchangeable separates to wear anywhere.” He made clothes for strong, confident American women—women who didn’t have time to put together elaborate outfits every morning. “I’m not doing costumes,” he said. “I believe in classic clothes—not the faddishness that looks right this season and is dead the next.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.