Mixed red-and-white wine sampler, which includes:
- 2009 Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon
- 2010 California Field blend
- 2010 Napa Valley meritage
- 2011 Atlas Peak chardonnay
- 2011 Columbia Valley riesling/chenin blanc
- 2011 moscato d’asti <p>
Red wine sampler, which includes:
- Two bottles of 2009 Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon
- Two bottles of 2010 California Field blend
- Two bottles of 2010 Napa Valley meritage<p>
White wine sampler, which includes:
- Two bottles of 2011 Atlas Peak chardonnay
- Two bottles of 2011 Columbia Valley riesling/chenin blanc
- Two bottles of 2011 moscato d’asti<p>
####Cameron Hughes Six-Bottle Wine Samplers Cameron Hughes literally grew up in the wine business—the Modesto-born négociant has been building relationships within the wine world for more than 15 years. He founded Cameron Hughes Winery to bring his fine-tuned expertise to the masses. He’s dedicated his business to creating affordable, high-quality wines whose flavors resemble those of much more expensive bottles.
Sourced from appellations that span from California’s Atlas Peak to Sori, Italy, any wine in these samplers is a welcome complement come mealtime or evenings spent with friends. The award-winning vintage blends and pure varietals routinely rank in the 90s on the Wine Enthusiast Buying Guide. Whether you’re a fan of red wine, white wine, or both, these samplers have something to please any palate.
* Six bottles of wine * Award-winning wines * Vintage blends and pure varietals * Light- to full-bodied wines * Ships to select states only (see fine print).
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).