- 2 bottles of Lot 509 2013 North Coast Meritage (750ml each)
- 2 bottles of Lot 479 2013 Columbia Valley Triage (750ml each)
- 2 bottles of Lot 486 2014 Arroyo Seco Chardonnay (750ml each)
Cameron Hughes Wine Dog Days of Summer Sampler
- 6 bottles of wine to get you through the end of summer
- A blended red Meritage rich in body and intensely fruity
- Riesling blend is bright and light
- Chardonnay offers tropical fruit aromas and flavors
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
About Cameron Hughes Wine
Cameron Hughes—the company and the man—is a négociant, which is the French word for a wine maker and merchant. What makes négociants different than other vintners is that they don’t grow any grapes themselves, instead they use excess wine and grapes from other vineyards and wineries to create their own blends. And Hughes is pretty good at it. He’s won acclaim from top wine experts, including Food & Wine magazine and Wine Advocate, and was nominated for Wine Enthusiast’s Innovator of the Year in 2012.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Cameron Hughes Winery. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.