Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP SLR digital camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM lens
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP SLR digital camera bundle:
- EOS Rebel SL1 18MP SLR digital camera
- 18-55mm STM lens
- 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens
- Three-piece lens-cleaning kit
- Memory-card wallet
- 58mm UV, polarizer, and FLD Deluxe filter kit (set of three, plus carrying case)
- Universal manual flash
- High-speed SD USB 2.0 card reader
- Mini tabletop tripod
- 57” full-size tripod
- 16GB SDHC high-speed memory card
- 8GB SD memory card
- 58mm multicoated UV protective filter
- Pro .43x wide-angle lens with macro 58mm threading
- Pro 2x telephoto lens converter with 58mm threading
- Lens-cap keeper
- Microfiber cloth
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP SLR Digital Camera
Canon lauds the EOS Rebel SL1 as the world’s smallest and lightest digital SLR camera. The compact unit belies its size, however, with advanced hardware and picture-taking technologies that ensure clear, vibrant photos and video in conditions both placid and action packed.
Dedicated Movie Mode
Capture colorful video with crisp audio in rich, vivid 1080p Full HD picture resolution using the camera, which includes its own dedicated movie mode. There, you’ll reap the benefits of its Movie Servo AF and high-end lens as images are brought into focus quickly and with nary a peep.
Make Real-Time Edits on the LCD Display
The camera’s 3” LCD display allows you to cycle through a number of special scene modes and creative filters as you shoot photos and video. There’s a mode to suit photo opportunities of all kinds, from video of rambunctious tykes to stills of a fancy dinner served under candlelight.
Friendly to Beginners
Not everybody was born a shutterbug, which is why the EOS Rebel SL1 won’t hesitate to hold your hand during your first several photoshoots. There’s the scene intelligent auto mode, for example, which optimizes photos automatically based on your surroundings. Even when you’re shooting at night, this function will ensure your subjects aren’t cloaked in shadows.
- Model number: EOS Rebel SL1
- 18MP digital camera
- 3” LCD touchscreen monitor with smudge-resistant coating
- ISO range of 100-12,800 for stills
- ISO range of 100-6,400 for video
- Optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification
- 1080p full-HD video
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards and UHS-I cards
- Nine-point AF system with f/2.8 center point
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Continuous shooting up to 4.0fps
- Built-in monaural microphone
- Video-snapshot mode with editing
- Weight: 13.05oz.
- Product dimensions: 3.6” (H) x 4.6” (W) x 2.7” (D)
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as ““all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.”” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.