Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer
Quality Printing in a Small Size
- Prints up to 4800x600dpi in color and with print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl, letting you print photos in incredibly high resolution
- Prints up to eight images per minute in black-and-white and four images per minute in color
Saves Energy and Annoyance
- Auto Power On powers up printer only when you send it a document or photo
- Quiet Mode lets you print without disturbing anyone who might be sleeping or concentrating on important work
Good to Know
- Model number: iP2820
- Built-in USB port connects to computers
- Comes with My Image Garden photo-editing and printing software
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
- Product dimensions: 16.8” (W) x 9.3” (D) x 5.3” (H)
- Weight: 5lb.
In the box: Printer, ink cartridges (black and color), power cord, installation CD, manuals and documents
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as “all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.