Canon PowerShot SX530 HS 16MP 1080p Full HD Digital Camera with 50x Zoom
With built-in tools such as optical image stabilization and autofocus, the Canon PowerShot with a 3” color display helps you capture pristine photos and video.
The Perfect Shot, Up Close or Far Away
With 50x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, and 200x combined zoom, you can pinpoint every picture. Get tiny details up close, such as dew drops on a blade of grass. Alternatively, you can maintain distance so subjects reveal themselves naturally, such as waiting for the first wedding guest to put an hors d’oeuvre in their mouth.
Home Movies that Look Like Hollywood Movies
Preserve everything from dance recitals to family reunions in the lifelike detail of up to 1080p full HD resolution. You can easily show your footage to friends and family, too, by connecting to a computer or HDTV via the camera’s mini-HDMI port.
Fast, Flexible File Transfers
WiFi and NFC let you transfer files to a computer or iPhone wirelessly. You can also swap out memory cards to minimize interruption. The PowerShot even directly connects to select printers, such as the Canon SELPHY, for fast and simple printing.
- Model number: SX530 HS
- 16MP camera with 1/2.3” CMOS
- 3” TFT color LCD monitor with 4:3 wide viewing angle
- 50x optical zoom (24–1200mm)
- 4.0x digital zoom
- 200x combined zoom
- Optical image stabilization
- Flash modes: auto, flash on. slow synchro, flash off
- TTL autofocus and manual focus
- Sensitivity: auto, ISO 100–3200
- 1080p Full HD video recording at up to 29.97 frames per second (fps)
- Image shooting capacity: about 210 shots (about 290 in eco mode)
- Video recording capacity: about 45 minutes
- Supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
- WiFi and NFC wireless connectivity
- Direction connection support for Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers, and PictBridge compatible printers
- USB and Mini-HDMI connectivity
- NB-6LH battery pack
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 4.72” (W) x 3.22” (H) x 3.62” (D)
- Product weight: 15.6oz. CIPA standard / 14.7oz. body only
- Full specifications
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as ““all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.”” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.