Upload a photo and print it across four or five canvases, or print multiple images on high-quality canvas
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Four- or Five-Panel Canvas Prints
- Single image or multiple images spread over four or five canvases
- Customize the edge with an image wrap or black, white, or another solid color
- Printed on studio linen canvas
- Matte finish, UV coated, printed with eco-friendly archival inks
- Shipping not included
- Four 12”x24” panels: 52.5” (W) x 24” (H) x 1.5” (D)
- Four 15”x39” panels: 64.5” (W) x 39” (H) x 1.5” (D)
- Four 20”x40” panels: 86” (W) x 40” (H) x 1.5” (D)
- Five 12”x24” panels: 66” (W) x 24” (H) x 1.5” (D)
- Five 15”x39” panels: 81” (W) x 39” (H) x 1.5” (D)
- Four 20”x40” panels: 108” (W) x 40” (H) x 1.5” (D)
About Canvas Print Studio
Canvas Print Studio isn’t your ordinary photo canvas company. Sure, they can transform your beloved photos into linen-based works of art, but a simple rectangular design isn’t your only option here. The company caters to those looking for a more artistic way to display their memories, allowing guests to build canvases in all sorts of shapes, from diamonds, to octagons to trapezoids. Pre-configured layouts take the guesswork out for customers looking to breakup one image into multiple shapes, while a collage feature allows them to group different sized canvases together into a stunning display. No matter what shapes you choose, Canvas Print Studio’s easy online software makes it easy to upload and enhance or tweak your photos, with complimentary color correction and image enhancement for each job.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Shipping not included. Ships to all US/AK/HI/Canada. US Currency for this offer. Shipping rates start at 19.99 for Cont. US. Extra for AK/HI/Canada. For Canada International shipping: Customer responsible for any import duty or taxes if applicable at time of delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. How is the strike-through price determined?