Céline Women’s Handbags
- Crafted from high-quality materials such as genuine calfskin leather
- High-quality craftsmanship with fine stitching and hardware
- Timeless, sophisticated silhouettes
- Belt bag: 12.2” x 7.9” x 9”
- Trotteur crossbody: 22”x 7” x 7”
- Classic box shoulder bag: 9” x 2” x 7”
- Trifold shoulder bag: 9” x 5” x 15”
- Phantom luggage bag: 11.5” x 9” x 10.5”
- Micro luggage bag: 10” x 6” x 10”
- Nano luggage bag: 8” x 4” x 8”
Good to Know
Made in Italy
The Céline design house comes from rather small beginnings, quite small, in fact, as it originally operated as a made-to-measure children’s shoe shop. Opened in the mid-1940s in Paris, the shop expanded quickly. But in the 1960s, the fashion world had changed and so did Céline. A new market, women’s ready-to-wear clothing, was emerging, and the high demand promised high profits. The pivot proved fortuitious, and Céline has been firmly established in the world of leather shoes and accessories ever since.
With clean lines and sleek sophistication, Céline’s signature outfit-defining coats and purses exude a sharp simplicity, at once both subtle and confident. One could even argue the aesthetic is post-minimalist; without losing sight of the principle that less is more, Céline still incorporates an element of surprise in its collections with daring cutouts and eye-catching prints.
Are you a practical-purse lover or is style always priority one? Our quiz will help you find the must-have handbag that's a perfect match.