Char-Broil Patio Electric Grill with TRU-Infrared Cooking System
- Electric grill uses TRU-infrared technology to evenly cook food
- Eliminates the chance of gas leaks or flare-ups
- Precise temperature control
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge keeps track of temperature inside grill
- Warming rack keeps cooked foods warm and can be used to toast bread
- Cooking grates topped with durable porcelain coating for rust resistance easy cleaning
Good to Know
- Total cooking area: 320 sq. in.
- 1750W power
- Plugs into any common 120V outlet
- Product dimensions: 25.2” (L) x 24.4” (W) x 38.2” (H)
Char-Broil’s signature grill wasn’t a part of the company until more than five decades after its founding, yet it garnered such a response from consumers that eventually, it would come to define the brand. Dating back to 1895, when William Clark Bradley bought out his business partners to form the W.C. Bradley Co., the firm had investments in textiles, steamboats, farming, and even Coca-Cola. But in 1948, a subsidiary made its first charcoal-burning cast-iron grill, and the Char-Broil brand was born. In the 1960s, the company expanded to gas grills, and a decade later, the company officially changed its name to Char-Broil. Today, if you’re grilling, Char-Broil has plenty of options for you, with gas, electric, and charcoal grills and accessories galore to ensure a well-run cookout.