Char-broil Patio Electric Grills
- Infrared electric cooking reduces hot and cold spots, as well as flare-ups
- Makes it simple to get evenly grilled meats and veggies
- Temperature gauge on grill helps you keep track during pre-heating and grilling for increased accuracy
- At just over two feet tall, grill doesn’t take up much patio or deck space
- Ideal for apartment balconies or small backyards
Easy to Clean
- Features a durable porcelain coating on grates
- Rust-resistant and easy to brush down at the end of cooking
- Comes with a removable warming rack
- Keep foods warm after they’re done, toast bread, or slow-cook tender foods
- Set comes with 2lb. bag of hickory chips
- Adds smokey flavor for a traditional BBQ taste profile
Good to Know
- Plugs into common120V outlet
- Mounted wheels for easy storage
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 26.8”x21.7”x14.6”
- Weight: 45.8lb.
Char-Broil’s signature grill wasn’t a part of the company until more than five decades after its founding, yet it garnered such a response from consumers that eventually, it would come to define the brand. Dating back to 1895, when William Clark Bradley bought out his business partners to form the W.C. Bradley Co., the firm had investments in textiles, steamboats, farming, and even Coca-Cola. But in 1948, a subsidiary made its first charcoal-burning cast-iron grill, and the Char-Broil brand was born. In the 1960s, the company expanded to gas grills, and a decade later, the company officially changed its name to Char-Broil. Today, if you’re grilling, Char-Broil has plenty of options for you, with gas, electric, and charcoal grills and accessories galore to ensure a well-run cookout.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.