CheckSpark Engine Ignition Analyzer
- Diagnostic tool for small engine or vehicle ignition problems
- Uses micro-circuit technology to determine why the engine won’t start
- Doesn’t require you to remove the spark plug or wire
Simple to Use
- Hands-free operation, thanks to the device’s self-attaching clip
- Simply clip it on the spark plug wire and turn the engine over
- One of three LEDs lights up to indicate proper spark, shorted/fouled plug, or open/broken spark plug wire
- Automatic on and off
- Ideal for outdoor equipment, vehicles, ATVs, etc.
- Works on most two- and four-stroke engines with and without electronic CD ignitions
- Requires one AAA 1.5V alkaline battery (included)
- Dimensions: 5.25”x1”x1.25”
- Weight: 5oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.