Chloé Eau de Parfum for Women
Same Name, New Fragrance
Chloé makes it very clear that this eau de parfum is in no way related to the design house’s previous fragrance of the same name. Where that version of Chloé was reserved, this one is bold, combining fresh, forward floral notes with a deep, woody base that’s uniquely feminine.
- Top notes of peony, litchi, and freesia
- Heart notes of rose, lily-of-the-valley, and magnolia
- Base notes of Virginia cedar and amber
- FiFi Award: 2009 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Luxury
- “What an interesting and unexpected fragrance.” – Nosegasm.com
- “Great for work, or a night out, it has an innocent yet sexy charm about it.” – Diary of a Perfume Addict
- Design house: Chloé
- For everyday use
- Introduced in 2008
- Square flacon with oval cap, silver collar, and ribbon
- 1.7 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.