Chloé Eau de Parfum for Women (1.7 Fl. Oz. or 2.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: Freesia, pink peonies, magnolia
- Heart notes: Litchi, lily of the valley, rose
- Base notes: Cedar woods with honey, amber
FiFi Award: 2009 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Luxury.
- Floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for everyday use
- Size: 1.7 fl. oz. or 2.5 fl. oz.
- Flacon: Square flacon with oval cap, silver collar, and ribbon
- Introduced in 2007
A French design house renowned for elegant and feminine style, Chloé has outfitted women since 1952. By the 1970s, the brand’s bohemian-inspired dresses, knits, and accessories were seen on fashion icons such as Grace Kelly, Brigitte Bardot, Jackie O, and the disco ball from Saturday Night Fever. New York Magazine described the brand’s mood as a “romantic Left Bank insouciance,” which has been nurtured in part by famous on-staff designers such as Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.