Christian Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum for Women
- Floral and fruity fragrance with a shimmery quality
- FiFI Awards: 2001 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Prestige; 2015 Fragrance Hall of Fame
- Top notes of fresh mandarin for a sweet yet balmy, slightly sharp floral opening
- Heart notes of jasmine, plum, orchid, and rose
- Base notes of amaranth, musk, and blackberry
- Created in 1999
- 3.4 fl. oz. bottle shaped like a Greek amphora
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.